Wednesday, April 15, 2015

15 April 2015 wed morning :}

It's been a month since I posted the daily journal. I just hadn't felt like sitting here at the computer desk.
I've had such a difficult time because of the breathing. But I finally saw a Pulmonologist last Thursday :]  He told me my trouble is in my throat. Not that it's a good thing, but at least it's not my lungs :]
So I did some research and found out about it. That in it's self has been very helpful, no more stressing about what's wrong. Now I'm waiting to see a speach therapist to help me learn to breath properly to help this problem. I'm already able to clean the corral a bit easier. But it helps :]
I haven't even felt like writting in my journal.
Taking the ponies back down to Michael's on Sunday so he can work them since I am still now able to.
But the JWT is still a go, I just have to get better. Time to start getting things ready to go :]

No comments:

Post a Comment