Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Walking the Talk, A Sacred Responsibility



When I decided it was time to believe in me, I began by walking into my courage, and then I began to run towards the direction of my heart. My spirit danced with gratitude for the people that Creator chose to enhance my journey; I became blessed beyond my own imagining. As I grew forward, the light of my spirit shone with gratitude for the unconditional love and incredible support I felt surrounding me. Now, I am flying with wings composed by love, as I celebrate the abundance that resulted, all because I began by simply act of trusting in me. I am living on purpose and I can full heartedly answer the calling of my soul. I have in fact fallen head over heels in love with my life. My prayer is that you begin to fully immersing yourself in unwavering belief in YOU. And, why not; after all, you are meant for greatness; just think of it, you are magnificence in human form because you carry a perfect spirit within you. Once you realize your own perfection and believe it with all your soul, you cannot help but live your life according to the powerful source of inspiration that you are! It all begins with deciding to believe in you and by acknowledging the source of light that shines from you, which is perfection. All my Relations. (ejh)


No comments:

Post a Comment